QILTON WiFi Access Points
Fast, Reliable WiFi for Every Application, Every Location, Every Time
QILTON WiFi Access Points are managed by the one-stop managed platform which enables a complete workflow for wireless access, security and engagement. Every Access Point leverages a purpose-built capwap architecture to produce enterprise-grade wireless networks for every application required, and ensures high reliability through an approach that is automated, scalable, secure and cost effective.
WiFi Access Points Features:
Aerowave Managed WiFi
Aerowave WiFi Access Points are managed by the central managed platform which enables a complete workflow for wireless access, security and engagement. Every Access Point leverages a purpose-built cloud architecture to produce enterprise-grade wireless networks for every application required and ensures high reliability through an approach that is automated, scalable, secure and cost-effective.
What Really Matters
The future of WiFi requires intelligent, self-reliant access points that support high-performing, highly reliable networks without the need of antiquated controllers. This approach removes the complexity, instability and high costs associated to enterprise WiFi today.
Aerowave WiFi Access Points support WiFi networks that require less time and resources to deploy and maintain compared to traditional devices, resulting in significant cost savings.
- Aerowave access points take less than one minute to configure after connecting to the Control Box or cloud platform
- Support for up to eight individual SSID’s per radio allows for maximum flexibility in network design
- Network controls like NAT, Firewall and QoS occur at the access point level, ensuring faster and more reliable networks
- Persistent scanning of all 802.11 channels results in increased insight and data about surrounding environmental factors
- Smart steering addresses sticky client issues by automatically pushing clients with low speeds to a closer access point
- Band steering manages channel occupancy, pushing clients to the 5GHz channel for optimal throughput
- Access points continue to broadcast and support wireless networks even if the Control Box is down
Aerowave WiFi Access Points offer complete visibility and control of the wireless airspace that keeps the integrity of the network in check and actively protects users without manual intervention.
- Every Aerowave access point is equipped with the industry’s only fully integrated wireless intrusion prevention capabilities
- Runs complete spectrum scans while simultaneously serving wireless clients without a third radio
- Aerowave access points can be converted to a dedicated security sensor with a single click for maximum wireless protection
- VLAN monitoring enables a virtual connection to non-WiFi networks for complete network rogue detection and prevention
- Automatic prevention combines wire and air techniques to keep unauthorized clients off the network and authorized clients
- Access points continue to scan for wireless threats and enforce security policy even if the connection is interrupted
Aerowave WiFi Access Points collect massive amounts of data and support immersive guest network experiences that develops and reinforces the relationship between them and the brand.
- Persistent scanning of all 802.11 channels results in a comprehensive list of active wireless clients across the enterprise
- Choice statistics like location, duration, distance from the access point and time of day are stored locally for every active wireless client
- Choice statistics like session duration, total data transfer up and down, data rate and top-level domain are stored locally for every active connection
- Real-time notifications sent to third party systems that alert to the presence of enrolled devices
- Enables proximity marketing programs that trigger when certain devices are present
- Triggers automatic messaging via NMS, in-browser notifications and more
|Description||Highest performance (voice, video, data), highest density. Persistent RF analysis by dedicated third radio.||Most competitively priced 802.11ac Wave 2 tri-radio access point, ideal for low to medium density environments.||Cost-Effective 802.11ac Wave 2 access point, ideal for low to medium density environments.||Cost-Effetive 802.11n access point, ideal for low density environments.||High performance, high density. Built for outdoor and rugged indoor environments.||High performance, high density. Built for outdoor and rugged indoor environments.||Low to Medium performance, low to medium density. Most competitively priced 802.11ac Wave 1 access point.||High performance, medium density. Most competitively priced 802.11ac Wave 2 access point.support VLAN segmentation.|
|Use Cases||Higher education, large enterprise||Distributed enterprise, guest services||SMB, guest services, retail||Stadiums, parks, warehouses, Public Wi-Fi||Stadiums, parks, warehouses, Public Wi-Fi||Stadiums, parks, warehouses, Public Wi-Fi||Hotel, SMB, guest services||Hotel, dormitories,guest services|
|Radio Components||802.11b/g/n radio 802.11a/n/ac/ax radio (Wave 2) 802.11a/b/g/n/ac scanning radio Internal antennas||802.11b/g/n radio 802.11a/n/ac/ax radio (Wave 2) Internal antennas||802.11b/g/n radio 802.11a/n/ac radio (Wave 2) 802.11a/b/g/n/ac scanning radio Internal antennas||802.11b/g/n radio|
|802.11b/g/n radio 802.11a/n/ac radio (Wave 2) external antennas||802.11b/g/n radio 802.11a/n/ac radio (Wave 2) external antennas||802.11b/g/n radio 802.11a/n/ac radio (Wave 1) Internal antennas||802.11b/g/n radio 802.11a/n/ac radio (Wave 2) Internal antennas|
|Ports||2x 2.5Gigabit Ethernet||2x 2.5Gigabit Ethernet||2x Gigabit Ethernet||1x Fast Ethernet||1x Gigabit Ethernet||1x Gigabit Ethernet||2x Fast Ethernet||5x Gigabit Ethernet 1x Uplink 4x LAN|
|Max Data Rate*||2.5 Gbps / 1148 Mbps||2.5 Gbps / 591 Mbps||866 Mbps / 400 Mbps||866 Mbps / 300 Mbps||866 Mbps / 300 Mbps||2.4 Gbps / 1148 Mbps||450 Mbps / 300 Mbps||866 Mbps / 300 Mbps|
|Spatial Streams||4x4:4 MU-MIMO||4x4:4 MU-MIMO||2x2:2 MU-MIMO||2x2:2 MIMO||2x2:2 MU-MIMO||4x4:4 MU-MIMO||2x2:2 MIMO||2x2:2 MU-MIMO|
|Channel Width||20/40/80/80+80 MHz||20/40/80/80+80 MHz||20/40/80 MHz||20/40 MHz||20/40/80 MHz||20/40/80/80+80 MHz||20/40/80 MHz||20/40/80 MHz|
|Power||802.3at+ DC Power||802.3at+ DC Power||802.3at+ DC Power||802.3af/Passive||802.3at||802.3at+||802.3af||802.3af|